When: 7-11 September 2019
- Pro-Am collaboration in binary star research.
- Binaries in the epoch of GAIA.
- Big data, photometric surveys.
- Evolution of angular momentum: Formation of binary stars and of planetary systems.
- Planetary systems in binary stars.
- Variability of binary star components.
- Unsolved problems in structure and evolution of binary stars.
- New approaches in physical and phenomenological modelling of binary stars.
- Directions for further binary star research.
- The role of dedicates studies in the era of automatic pipelines.